« Home | The Ghost town » | Confused and Bored 2 » | Bored and Confused » | Kids playing » | Vote for me » | Count the birds » | New Tunisiasian Photoblogs aggregator » | The spaces inside the trees » | The UFO sun » | Simply, me »

Tunis by night

Tunis tunsia tunisie night el Hana africa hotel

An other shot of the Tunis city over El hana 10th flor where a cool and luxury café/bar is making place in the roof tops. Unfortunally I can't tell you more beacuse I was so dunk that I myself discovred like you those photos.

Now I got Karim's secret :)

nice :))
don't stop drinking.

karim did u count the number of bars downtown Tunis?
We should try one day to make the bars marathon, one beer in each bar; then make a selection of the best places.
What do u think about that?
Some volunteers?

Post a Comment